Search

Creatine When Cutting

Creatine is a form of amino acid and this amino acid our body can naturally produce. It is synthesized in our kidneys and livers as our body can create and have about one gram per day. It is changed into creatine phosphate or phosphocreatine and stored in the muscles, where will be using for energy.

Creatine is found primarily on our skeletal muscle, which adds up to 95% , and the other 5% is found in our brain. Creatine can also be found in food like meat and fish. Creatine is one of the most researched dietary supplements on the planet. Primarily used by athletes, science is beginning to discover more benefits to this naturally occurring compound. Creatine can increase your lean muscle mass and better athletic performance, especially doing high intensity, short duration sports like weight lifting and high hopping.

Supplementing creatine also raises your anabolic hormone levels which get you bigger and leaner. As well helps reduce protein breakdown which helps with the reduction of muscle breakdown, which we most certainly don`t want!


Not for all humans creatine improves athletic performance, this has been shown by studies. You should know that people who have by nature a lot of creatine in muscles do not get an energy boosting impact from additional creatine. Creatine has different effects on every individual. Some humans just don’t respond to creatine — it’s a genetic thing.


Creatine


Some people think that if they take creatine and don’t work out, they’ll put on fats — but it isn’t true. Creatine contains no calories, and has no affect on your fat metabolism. Creatine pulls H2O into humans muscles, which reason water weight gain and makes makes your muscle tissues look bigger. You can’t gain muscle fibers until you work out. So you can even use creatine when cutting. The best effect in healthy peoples is seen when creatine is combined with resistance exercise training.

Should you take creatine whilst cutting?


Have you asked yourself this question?

Studies to date find that creatine has no affect on resting calorie expenditure or fats metabolism, that means that it does not reduce your body’s ability to burn fat for fuel. Not taking creatine while cutting is a big mistake a amateurs and experienced lifters make all the time. When you take creatine whilst cutting, it attracts water into your muscle fibers, which will act as a defending barrier and help support muscle repair and limit the damage done during the cutting phase.

As for the “water retention”, creatine makes your body store more water.

However, here's the trick, creatine makes the body store water in muscle tissue not in fat tissue.

Is creatine safe to use?


Researchers have been studying creatine – for safety and effectiveness. This is why many trainers support the use of creatine. Studies point out it’s safe, but recommended creatine use only if you are healthy and have no kidney problems. That’s due to the fact your kidneys excrete creatinine, a breakdown product of creatine.

If you have kidney problems or diabetes that increase the risk of kidney disease, please necessarily consult your doctor before taking creatine.



Food Which is High in Creatine:

  • Red Meat

  • Chicken

  • Pork

  • Salmon

  • Cod

  • Tuna

  • Milk

  • Cheese

  • Pumpkin seeds

  • Almonds

Creatine is a great sports supplement when cutting.